Thursday, October 15, 2009

6 months old

Littlest monkey is just over 6 months old now.  Wow has time FLOWN by!  I just can't believe how fast it has gone.  This, while I am planning a pirate skating party for Big monkey's 5th birthday this weekend!  
Look at these monkeys..
Man, am I blessed.
Could they love each other any more?!
Littlest monkey is sitting up on his own now.  We still have a tumble here and there when he reaches for something or just gets distracted.  I really think his chunky legs help him prop up! 
He is also getting up on all fours and rocking!  I could not believe it when I saw it.  The other two were around 7 months when they did this.  I guess being the third he is just ready to get up and go chase those boys.
What a sweet little face.  I could just reach in there and squeeze him, and I do often at home!  He is eating his solids like a champ.  I made prunes last night (really gross thing to try to make by the way) and he tasted them and did not even make his usual what the heck is that you just put in my mouth face, but I did!  
I have not even tried to put him in his own room yet, and I promised myself to do it at 6 months.  I am just having separation anxiety!  I will work on it soon, maybe.

As I mentioned, big monkey is turning 5 on Saturday.  We are having a riding toy party at the skating rink.  I think it is going to be SO fun!  We get the rink to ourselves for 2 hours and the kids can bring whatever riding toy they want to.  DJ, strobe lights, disco ball, I mean what else could you ask for?!?!  Oh, I found glow in the dark swords and masks for the kids.  I think I may be more excited than big monkey!

1 comment:

Connie said...

How in the world is he 6 months already? Impossible....

He is precious!