Here I am, back. At least I hope so. I don't know why, but today felt like a good day to visit my blog.
I have been avoiding it completely lately, and in doing so, I have missed reading my favorites. I just felt like everyone was moving on without me and I did not want to face the fact that life goes on even with all of the sadness, aggravation, and stress going on in my life. It was a much needed break, or so I thought. But I missed it, really.
I am going to keep this one short and simple.
1. It is Mardi Gras time you all! And this year I am NOT pregnant and plan on living it up and having a fantastic ride!
2. I love my parents and they are the best, have I mentioned that before!? HA
3. Squeaky (now called Squeakquel by the little monkey) is up and moving and trying so hard to walk already!
4. The other monkeys are doing as well as can be expected. Little monkey turned 4 this month and Big monkey is a regular smarty pants like his mommy.
5. I signed up to run a FULL marathon! Yes, I must be crazy. But on April 24th in Nashville, I will be running the Country City Marathon and I really am excited. It is a much needed goal for me right now.
6. The same day (a week before Christmas) that I signed up for the marathon, I found out my husband is madly in love with someone - and it is NOT me.
So there you go. I said it. Now if I can just get myself to push publish post. It has been a rough few weeks and I know it is not going to get any better for some time. I am very blessed to have a wonderful support system. My children are very blessed to have a wonderful support system. I am going to try not to let this blog get all doom and gloom. My emotions are all over the place right now so I can't promise happy Shanna all of the time. But I know that things will get better and there isn't anything I can't do!