Friday, January 29, 2010


So there seems to be a new(ish) trend going around with the kids in this part of the world. Silly bandz. I have actually known a little about them because of my friend's daughter, but I always just figured the odd shaped bracelets were for girls. Well, I was WRONG.

Big monkey went to a birthday party last weekend and the goody bag was simply a container of these things. He picked the zoo animal pack and is so proud of them. So far he has managed to only lose one and I keep waiting for it to show up in Squeaky's diaper. Now little monkey wants some, and big monkey wants more, and I am having a hard time finding them!

I got lucky (hee hee) today and found some at the Walgreens by my office. They aren't actually called Silly Bandz though, they are Animal Bands. Can the kids tell the difference? I am really hoping my 4 and 5 year olds can't.

I am going to use these as bribes rewards. Hope they work!

No comments: