Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally first day pictures

Okay, so finally I have the pictures from big monkey's first day of school.  He was so handsome if I do say so myself!
He took this toy as his first show and tell!
What a little poser... we have about 20 "posing" pictures.
Little monkey looks like he is about to hurt someone!
And just for good measure!  Littlest monkey gets up on all fours for a very short period of time.  He was worn out by the time I pulled out the camera.

I was home  yesterday watching all four in the last picture.   Four under 4 and 3 of them under 2!  It was not too bad really, the babies were hungry and tired at the same time though.  I hope the nanny gets out of jury duty today or I may be repeating this scenario tomorrow.

2 comments:

Connie said...

He looks so grown up!!

You are in BIG trouble if littlest monkey is starting all fours already!

Sherry said...

what memories! love the pictures