Okay, this took a LOT longer than it should have but here is my list of things I like about myself. I got this idea from Amber and the Extreme Makeover : Me Edition that I seem to have dropped out of for the time being. I am doing this to look back on when I am having a bad day. It seems I have let my self confidence slide and am in need of a major makeover in this area.
1. I am a good mom. I love my boys and I think that is something people can see right away about me. I am constantly thinking about them and have their happiness in mind.
2. I am a good friend. I may not always call when I should, or send cards on birthdays, but I do think about my friends quite often and would drop everything if they needed me.
3. My legs are quite nice looking. I especially like their form since I started running again a couple of years ago.
4. My teeth are pretty.
5. Organization skills. I am a pretty great list maker!
6. I am a pretty smart person. I have some good brains up there and usually can use them pretty well!
7. I am a good person. Yes, I may gossip at times, but I do genuinely care about people.
So, lucky 7 I guess! I will probably be visiting this post quite often to remind myself why I should like myself.