Monday, August 31, 2009

A Monday to look forward to

Oh, another weekend gone.  But, the best part of today is that it is PAYDAY!  We only get paid once a month so there is one day that I REALLY look forward to at work each month.. PAYDAY! (Of course I also like birthdays because we get cake and ice cream)  

We had a great weekend at home.  Very busy.  Went for a run Saturday morning, then soccer team pictures, then errands, then birthday party.  I was exhausted, but in a good healthy way.

So my voice is wavering.  I figured it would take some practice using it to keep all of the BS going on down to a minimum.  I did not figure it would start to waver already.  Apparently it will be a constant struggle.

One of my best friends in the world has started a blog.  Go check out Trish, she is so cool.. really!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

You are busy! Glad you got a run in!

Unknown said...

Thanks for plugging my blog. I am pretty confident I will have maybe 3 people, check it out, but maybe if I get more sophisticated I can attract some others. You sent me Connie and now I am going to follow her!

Kim @ A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

The only thing better than PAYDAY is a Friday PAYDAY followed by a 3-day weekend. I guess a Birthday on the Friday Payday that is followed by a 3-day weekend could trump them all.

Hello fellow "Shredder." Nice to meet you!