Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Still running

I just got back from a really nice run, even though it was on a treadmill staring at myself in the mirror. I kept wondering how long I will be able to keep this up. I wore my belly brace and felt no pain/discomfort in my belly. I felt some fatigue in my right leg and think it might be getting time for some new shoes, afterall these two pair got me through the half training and are well worn by now. I hope I can keep going for some time. Even if it is only a couple miles here and there, it keeps me sane and makes me happy. I really do feel my mood shift about a mile into the run and it seems to last the rest of the day.
I am hoping to get out on the road with my running buddy this weekend and get some "therapy" in before the holidays.
I really hope my great friend who just ran her first 5K is still on the C25K bandwagon. I would love to run/walk one with her in January.. hint hint.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Good for you still running. I'm jeleous.