Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 months old

I got a few good shots of littlest monkey, aka squeaky, last night before he started screaming at me to get rid of the camera!  I can't believe he is 2 months old this weekend already! 

Doesn't it look like they are having a regular conversation!?

So sweet.  Yes, he still has a mohawk.  I don't even try to tame it anymore!  It has started to curl over so I do believe he will be curly like big monkey.

This is as good as it gets with the smiling/laughing on camera.  Every time he sees the camera he stops!  Such a shame since he is usually smiling/laughing/talking most times.

And this is what I get when he gets really tired of the camera!
I plan on having more pictures of our time at home and in Indiana and Georgia next week when I am back to work full time.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Shanna, he is sooooo sweet!

Lacy Rose said...

Ooooh I just want to Nom all over him!

So so so adoreable. The first pic is priceless.

Sigh. i now have the baby fever again! :)

Connie said...

I can not believe that it's been two months!

He is adorable!