Thursday, June 18, 2009

TGIT

Yay! I am so glad it is Thursday and my weekend will begin in about 2 hours! I am wiped out. I still have to get used to being back at work. I am going to get my hair done tomorrow morning. It is in desperate need for highlights and a good cut. I keep going back and forth as to whether I should cut it all off in anticipation of the great post-partum hair loss or leave it long enough to put up in a pony tail during our horrible summer heatwave. Guess I will decide tomorrow. I am dumping the older monkeys on the nanny and taking littlest monkey with me, hopefully he will take a nice nap during the whole process. He has his 2 month check up afterwards so he will probably be angry with me tomorrow evening.
It has been a stressful week and I am looking forward to taking it easy this weekend.
There were a couple of great posts I read this week that really got me thinking and hit a nerve. Check out Sarah's ideas on taking time for yourself and Jennifer's post.
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Sus said...

hope your hair looks great and you're feeling rested! thanks for the fishing wire idea... we may have to try that for the front garden. so far we have the faun out of the back and a temporary fence up until we build our screen porch and the whole thing is enclosed again. but the front will always been open for nibbling. ugh.

Sarahviz said...

Thanks for the linky love!