Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nervous Nelly


Well this is the morning, the day we go for the ultrasound. Because I screwed up, my poor husband does not get to go, unless by some miracle he can get his appointments worked out this morning.
My doctor's office called yesterday to confirm my appointment, I had to laugh a little. I found out that I do get a cd burned with the littlest monkey on it, I am so excited to post it on youtube. Hope the baby goes crazy for the camera!
I had nightmares all night about this. I am nervous, for my own neurotic reasons. I am also feeling the guilt of wanting a girl and nervous about my reaction. I guess it is only natural and it REALLY will be wonderful either way as long as everything is good (I know that is very cliche).
I have to drink 32 ounces an hour before my appointment and NOT use the restroom. This is just cruel and unusual punishment for a pregnant woman. I don't know if I have enough room for 32 ounces!!
It is going to be fun trying not to pee my pants while keeping the monkeys out of trouble in the waiting room! They are convinced that the doctor is going to take the baby out of my belly today and take a picture and then put the baby back in my belly, so cute.

No comments: