Thursday, February 12, 2009

It is time everyone

Our Mardi Gras ball is this Sunday! How exciting. I am really ready for a fun night out. Of course it will be much tamer this year than in the past, but still a good time. I am really excited for my friend who gets to ride for the first time this year. I will be living vicariously through her since I will be on the sidelines at the parade this year. With the ball comes a very busy weekend. I am adding to that by having a yard sale Saturday morning. I need to get rid of some of the piles I have accumulated since clearing out space for the newest monkey (who may have a name at this point!!)
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will leave you with a couple of pictures from past Mardi Gras balls/parades!

This is two years ago. A friend and I after the parade. I am sure we were on the dance floor getting our freaknasty on! (Best word ever - I heard it on the radio this morning).

This was last year. I always ride next to my friend on the float. She is hilarious. We had had several sports bottles full of happy juice by this point and the parade had not even started!

2 comments:

Lacy Rose said...

Freaknasty may have to be added to my vocab. :)

Lori said...

So your keeping the name a secret huh?