Anna tagged me in this fun game to reveal seven things about me you might not know. This took some thinking, do I really want 7 things known about me?! Here we go....
1. I met my husband in Walmart. We both worked there over a summer I was home from college. There was no Target in town!
2. I am a vegetarian (have been for 19 years) and have been craving big fat juicy steaks, bacon and fried chicken this entire pregnancy.
3. When I was growing up, I wanted to have 10 kids but only give birth to one... channeling my inner Angelina Jolie?!
4. My feet sweat profusely in black shoes and black socks (I have both on today).
5. I CANNOT stand for a throw rug to be crooked, and now big monkey can't either.
6. I went to Indiana University and loved it, can't wait for basketball season to start back up.
7. I like to bake, especially for other people.
Okay, I am tagging anyone who reads this and wants to participate!