Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pillow Please!!

So I am really working on trying to get this blog together. My lovely cousin explained a few things and I am working on it. Problem is, I am about to fall asleep at my desk (yes I am at work slacking off!!).
I started working 4 ten hour days a few weeks ago. Trying to save on gas, but mostly I just love having one more day away from the office!! The boys love it too, they wait all week for Fridays! Well it is exhausting!! Getting up at 5am and out of the door with two little ones in tow by 5:45 am drains me for the day!! Actually, I would be okay if I had not stayed most of the night reading a book with a depressing ending! And of course there my wonderful husband is, snoring and spread eagle in the bed until about 10 minutes before I leave when he scoops the big monkey (crawled back into bed after I dressed him) and carries him to the van for me!! Must be NICE!
On a plus side, both monkeys woke up for the second morning in a row with dry pull ups!! Every morning gets us a little closer to being completely pull up free!! Funny thing is that the little monkey (2 1/2) is drier more often than the big guy (3 1/2)! I should not complain, they were both day time potty trained by 2 years old so I have been blessed in that aspect.

Okay, so I am going to try to add a few things to the blog, wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Lacy Rose said...

Its lookin good! I have to fix my blogroll... I am having probs adding you.