Friday, July 25, 2008

Sleep tight, little ones

Well they all went to sleep for me at nap time. It was a good day for the most part. Little monkey did get his head peed on by buddy while they were all three trying to pee at the same time... I did not ask, just washed hair and was happy for the extra long showerhead!! We went to a local kids play place (for 5 and under) for their story time and some free time (they had a bouncy!). They had a blast and I am going to sign them up for time there with the nanny. We made biscuit pizzas, they love to make their own food. Then it was nap time. The boys took about 30 minutes to fall asleep. The baby was a little more difficult, but she is napping now so I can go vacuum and get dinner started. I got the bathroom cleaned, kitchen cleaned, sheets washed and put on the beds, and dusted. So now to finish the rest.

So should I lie to the other mommy and tell her they were terrible??!! I just don't know!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Sounds like you had a ver productive day! Man I bet a bottle of wine taste good after all of that