Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spoiled rotten

Just got off the phone with the other mommy in my child swap 2008. They are all still awake!!!!!! She can't get them to go to sleep!! She sounds like her nerves are about shot. I feel bad because I can't do anything about it. I can't wait to see how their moods are when I pick them up. For some reason they are not taking her threats seriously. I even got on the phone with big monkey and all he kept saying was "I wub you mommy!" He knows he will be in trouble tonight. No movie for him this week (I rarely let them watch tv so it is a big deal when they get to and even bigger when they don't get their movie).

Let me just tell you that they will all be sleeping tomorrow on my watch...

3 comments:

Lacy Rose said...

Crack the whip!

Connie said...

Good Luck tomorrow!

Little stinkers.....

Glowstars said...

They'll probably be so tired tomorrow that they'll have no choice!