Monday, July 14, 2008

Things are looking up

Well, the weekend was packed full of stress. I am feeling a little better though. We have a possible solution to our child care issues. A teacher from the Montessori school (she quit a few months ago) is interested in being our nanny. We are all going to get together Tuesday evening to talk things out. Meanwhile, I am going to look for local free children's' activities she can cart them all off to in order to keep their social skills developing!
For the time being, in order to save a little money and get the kids in a "happier" environment, I will have a 6 month old, 2 1/2 year old, and two 3 1/2 year olds at my house on Fridays with me and they will go to our friend's house on Thursdays with her. Am I crazy? I will keep you updated.

I got a really funny phone call from a great friend of mine on Saturday. Apparently her Saint Bernard (10 years old) has produced puppies with the neighbor's very low to the ground Basset Hound!! I am still laughing when I think of that one! Anybody want a puppy?

No comments: